The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Big fat montezuma heffers

Started by Erica Mena, January 14, 2023, 01:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

If you know you're a big fat ogre motherfucker, WHY would you diss someone else's looks? Especially someone that puts you to utter shame?

Is it mental illness? Is it insecurity? The shit you see on these forums
<t></t>

Aryan

Did you see her hairline? She quickly removed the pic from her avvy when I pointed that out.

I thought only males or elderly females develop receeding/thinning hairlines?  :shock:

It's bad enough when it happens to fellas, but for a woman? It's not as though they can just shave it off LOL.

Erica Mena

Why did I read "elderly trannies" lmao
<t></t>

Aryan

Talking of which, Blurtrice hasn't been around in a while. LOL

Take a look on VF where his brother gets brave in my recent Weimar Germany thread and consider what he appears to be defending...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491187 time=1673720153 user_id=2845
If you know you're a big fat ogre motherfucker, WHY would you diss someone else's looks? Especially someone that puts you to utter shame?

Maybe it's because you are intimately familiar with what stings and wish to share it around. Misery loves company and all that.

Just a theory of course, I'm not fat, not an ogre, comfortable with my looks and of the dipping of my cock in all your moms so I really cannot comment. But it does seem logical.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491190 time=1673720706 user_id=1728
Did you see her hairline? She quickly removed the pic from her avvy when I pointed that out.

I thought only males or elderly females develop receeding/thinning hairlines?  :shock:

It's bad enough when it happens to fellas, but for a woman? It's not as though they can just shave it off LOL.

Which blimp is losing her hair? Is it Murdock?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=491215 time=1673741904
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491187 time=1673720153 user_id=2845

Maybe it's because you are intimately familiar with what stings and wish to share it around. Misery loves company and all that.

Just a theory of course, I'm not fat, not an ogre, comfortable with my looks and of the dipping of my cock in all your moms so I really cannot comment. But it does seem logical.

Uh no. If I looked like a bloated beached whale, I'd be shutting the fuck up about the better looking folks. Just sayin
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491220 time=1673742465 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=491215 time=1673741904

Uh no. If I looked like a bloated beached whale, I'd be shutting the fuck up about the better looking folks. Just sayin

Oh fuck yeah. That would be like me calling people names for having slanty eyes. :laugh3:

Frood

Slanty eyes aren't a deal breaker.... obesity and hair loss are.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491224 time=1673744036 user_id=1676

Lots of white guys like single fold eyes. They think it's exotic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491225 time=1673744361 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491224 time=1673744036 user_id=1676

It's cheap to blindfold you during sexual escapades... just a bit of dental floss...  :yahoo:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491227 time=1673744493 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491225 time=1673744361 user_id=3389

It's cheap to blindfold you during sexual escapades... just a bit of dental floss.

For our British viewers, dental floss is a soft thread of floss silk or similar material used to clean between the teeth. If I had more time I'd explain to them what tootbrushes and toothpaste are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491222 time=1673742612 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491220 time=1673742465 user_id=2845

Oh fuck yeah. That would be like me calling people names for having slanty eyes. :laugh3:

See, I'd interpret that as an attempt in taking the piss and chuckle along with you for making it. I find absurdist and self deprecatory humour amusing, though not many do because they are incapable of laughing at themselves and interpret any joke at their expense to be a personal attack.

Many of them are fat and ugly. I kinda know how they feel - I felt a fat person once. Took me about three months, but I got around it.

Dove

She is unreal with her delusional bullshit lol.

And yeah her hairline is receding.

Interesting tactic to insult someones looks while being average at best.

Shes convinced herself that she was Bigs perfect, healthy ideal partner and that HE fucked it up with her because he had me. She would have tolerated Flea though.

Fucking wow lol. She never had a chance with him and she is talking like a psycho.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=491232 time=1673745107
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491222 time=1673742612 user_id=3389

See, I'd interpret that as an attempt in taking the piss and chuckle along with you for making it. I find absurdist and self deprecatory humour amusing, though not many do because they are incapable of laughing at themselves and interpret any joke at their expense to be a personal attack.

it makes other Asian posters uncomfortable, but I don't give a fuck. I like self-deprecatory humour. Why should Italians and Jews have all the fun.